Entering the Wrong Password

Home Forums Technical Questions about this Website Forum Entering the Wrong Password

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cathy 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

Cathy
    Keymaster

The 404 lockout is a very strange thing. It requires me to reset. That one doesn’t let go after 15 minutes. I’m trying to be very preemptive and reset when I put out big posts. My posts are large and they tend to shift things around. But if it happens, let me know. There is a membership contact form, and that should get me the message the quickest. That goes to my email that I check several times a day. Forums and Facebook, I don’t check so much. You access it in the grey panel to the right above the forms. Cathy

Damien
    Participant

Hi cathy, I sometimes log in at work but, today it’s showing ‘the website declined to show this page’. HTTP 403

Damien
      Participant

Logged in now. Seems to be working fine. May have been my side of the pond ūüôā

Cathy
    Keymaster

If you enter the wrong password more than a couple of times, you will be locked out. ¬†It is a security thing. ¬†But the system automatically unlocks you after fifteen minutes. ¬†So go have a cup of coffee or read some free posts. ¬†Then try again. ¬†If you really get messed up, and it doesn’t unlock for some strange reason, message me on the Facebook page. ¬†Or you can message me by using the Membership Contact Form. ¬†It is located on the site near the login. ¬†That page is not restricted to members only so that you can contact me if you can’t get logged in. ¬†I can then unlock you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.