Staying Up-To-Date

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jade 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Jade
    Participant

Okay, thanks Cathy.

Jade
    Participant

The clone call post is fine now.

Cathy
      Keymaster

Thanks for the update. Sometimes, things are inaccessible during a backup for a short time. My site is so big that it takes 16 hours to backup. It doesn’t stop any access except for the one file that it is working on at that moment. So if that happens, wait a little while then try again.

Jade
    Participant

Hi Cathy, I’m not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but for some reason I can’t open The clone call post anymore. I’ve had this problem for the last 6 hours.

Cathy
    Keymaster

The easiest way to see if there are new posts or calls is to click on “Membership Management” in the gray bar area above login.  Then click on Gold Circle Membership.  In the green area below, you will see all of the Gold Circle posts and calls listed in order.  That way you can check to see if you are up-to-date.  The recent posts area uses some algorithm that is a bit of a mystery to me.  So I wouldn’t rely on it, although most of the time it is accurate.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.