group call 1st July?

Home Forums General Questions and Comments Forum group call 1st July?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cathy 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Cathy
    Keymaster

Rachael,

Go read the event. It says, “There is no call, but that is the day (approx time) I’ll put up the recording.”

Might want to read GC-1B, my new post on reading.

Damien
    Participant

Hi Rachel, the call was replaced with the recent recording with Phil and Kelly ūüėä

Rachel Atkins
      Participant

Oh. Thanks Damien. I’ve seen the call with Phil and Kelly but didn’t realise it was a replacement for the call. Was there an update on here that I missed?
      Anyway, thanks for letting me know – not feeling quite so crazy now!

Rachel Atkins
    Participant

Hi,
    I felt like I was going crazy last night. I was sure I’d seen (several times) that there was a group call for the 1st July at 1pm PDT – which made it 9pm UK time – one of the reasons I looked more than once was because of the time change, most of the Saturday calls have been at 11AM PDT.
    Anyway, I log in to the call at 9pm and – nothing. No one else is there, and there’s just ‘lift music’ playing.
    Obviously, I have something (pretty big) to let go of here – and I’ve already started doing that – but what I want to know is – did I invent the call altogether, or did I ‘lock myself out of it’ so completely it appeared not to be happening when it was?

Thanks,
    Rachel

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.