Could we slow down a little?

Home Forums General Questions and Comments Forum Could we slow down a little?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cathy 3 months ago.

• Author

Cathy
    Keymaster

You don’t have to keep up. I won’t be doing this forever. I’m putting together a curriculum that will be up forever presumably. Then I’m on to other things. So take it at the rate that is comfortable to you. But my speed has nothing to do with you. I write what I’m inspired to write. But think about what you are asking. Is that a win-win request?

Sarah
      Participant

Got it thanks cathy.

Sarah
    Participant

Thanks Damien. You’re clear with how you explain that – thsts exactly it. I think that’s what I meant when I had s last conversation on here with cathy about doing it my way and cathy was even more concerned by what I said. I can read and try to take it in and do as best as I can and in the way that I interpret her words and then I go off and do my thing with it. Some stuff feels like it’s ansolutely true and I get stuck a while and I may not be doing what cathy would to get out of it.

I do get in a state of angst at times still about keeping up but I see what you say about going into that further. I do do that for a while but then things move fast again and I’m like wait for meeeeeeeer lol and get a bit of angst.

I also find that not many people comment back and forth to each other – reading c’s articles, listening to the calls are brill but discussions are lacking and I think at times I and praps others would go a long way in hearing what others are working on, or how they let go of a certain topic etc. It’s fun to hear stuff, are people reading every last thing and letting go of every sentence, are they behind, do they take time out etc, what are they up to, how Has it helped, what’s changed. Your reply has helped thanks. ūüėÉ

Cathy
      Keymaster

I knew you would Sarah! Just a little push to get you to freedom.

Damien
      Participant

I must have wrote over 50 e-mails to Cathy and about the same on posts to this site. I’ve probably only posted about 4 e-mails to Cathy and a few posts here. For me, as I write something, I read it over and over and find that I’ve probably found my answer in what I wrote. As in, I can see what’s false so I don’t send it. I also find that my clone would love to hear tips and tricks, reasons or proof for my thoughts. So when I write some of my e-mails or posts, I can see my false self looking for validation in a thought and I’m not letting it go.

My pattern centres around my thinking. Listening to the emotional signals to tell me why something’s false seems so simple sometimes. I think something, feel emotion and know to blow it out my arse instantly. When it’s something much bigger or my mind is going really fast, my false self seems to step in and want to ask others for a fix. Which I know, for my true self, is as much use as a back pocket in a sock! ūüôā

Sarah
        Participant

Yep I can see now I’m talking crap. I’ve read horrible voices – superb! I’ve managed to start letting go of my biggest fear which was keeping me from letting go pretty much anything else without first confronting this one. I saw it as absolutely true though and couldn’t find the words even to say what the belief was it was so huge. Cathy’s pinpointed it exactly though. I was trying to let go of other stuff around the biggy and it wasn’t working well which left me frustrated and going round in circles.

Cheers Damien.

Damien
    Participant

Hi Sarah,

I found my self feeling like it was going to fast. I noticed I was trying to speed read everything, not taking everything in, just to keep up. I know Cathy sais many times to take your time, go away, come back and continue reading once you are clear. Or when you have a better understanding. I only realised I had completely ignored this some time after. Seemed to be in a constant state of angst. I looked at my thoughts. I found I had false thoughts around keeping up or being left behind. Or being left out. This took me to false relationships and to loads of other stuff to let go. I didn’t get much reading done during this time.

I also hit some words that floated around in my mind into the search bar here. Words I couldn’t pin point false thoughts on. I found articles that took me back. The writing articles came up and western meditation. I forget how useful these tools are. I even mentored my self a few times in the car out load on the way home.

Now I’m back to GC-11. I found that, I seem to be directed to posts when I’m ready to read them. I’m on ‘Horrible voices’. I wrote a few times how it seems that Cathy could be a bloody mind reader when certain posts or topics come up. They just seem to be in my mind. As I got lighter or clearer on other things recently, I had these incessant thoughts, voices if you like, going on and on and repeating constantly. Like they we’re trying to pull me back into how I was feeling for the last couple of months. Then my next article to read was horrible voices. It’s like I was ready to read this, if that makes sense.

Sarah
    Participant

Hi Cathy – im just one person but could you slow down the writings a little? I love them but I’ve found why I feel like I’m taking in so much information rather than letting it go. It’s because there’s so much that you give us to work on and read that i just end up confused at times and my head is full. There’s some brilliant stuff that comes from you but i sometimes can’t see the wood for the trees.

I’ve missed several articles because it takes a long time to read them and then to process and then don’t feel in touch with the gold circle timings and perhaps think the communication between us all may be more together for want of a better word if we were reading and listening to the calls simultaneously.

X

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.